Monday, March 19, 2007

Some fun facts about me....

Favorite color: White. It's a clean slate, and you can do whatever you want with it.
Favorite food: Chinese & Thai
Favorite restaurant: I like so many. I like a good steakhouse. Seafood too.
Favorite snack: Tortilla chips and salsa/sour cream dip
Favorite ice cream: Anything with chocolate and nuts. Toffee would be even better
Favorite Candy: I don't like candy
Favorite veggie: I'm quite partical to green veggies
Favorite drinks: Diet Pepsi or water
Favorite Perfume: Marilyn Miglin 112
Favorite season: Fall and Winter
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Favorite Movie: Gone With The Wind, Radio, quite a few indie films too
Favorite Music: Contemporary Christian
Favorite Channels: HGTV, Hallmark, TNT, ABC, NBC
Favorites shows: Medium, House, Law & Order, mornings on HGTV, MASH
Favorite soap: I haven't watched soaps in AGES, but when I did I faithfully watched As The World Turns and Guilding Light
Crafts I enjoy doing: Knitting, crocheting, sewing, making jewelry
Things I love to collect: I grew up in Maine, so I am extremely fond of the beach and lighthouses. I feel best when I'm near water. I'm also an Aquarius, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it all. :-)

Beth

2 Comments:

Blogger Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Haha!! "Favorite Soap"... I read that as a soap you'd use in the shower. You read it as a Soap Opera.

Great to learn more about you!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my word, shower soap didn't even occur to me. DOH.

That's funny....

Beth

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home