Monday, April 09, 2007

A day in the life of ME



As you can see, I am making progress on my ripple blanket. This one is going to be baby-size, and it will be sold.

The Boutique Hooks and Needles launch started today. There aren't that many items up as many of our members have gotten bogged down with life. As I have said many times before....life get's in the way of what we really want to be doing.

I've also been in my sewing room for most of the morning. I have a launch at the middle of May I am preparing for. I have two of the three outfits done, but the third is just not turning out like I had envisioned it. I had knit up two items for outfit number three, but scrapped them when I couldn't find the "perfect" top for it. I don't know what to do with those two handknit items now....sell them without a top? Maybe.

The SoBella guest launch started today. I'm in that one too. I have one item up now, but I'll be adding at least one more as time allows.

This week in general is going to be hectic. Last week tested every one of my nerves, so I'm hopeful that this week I'll be on the upswing of things. Thank goodness the Lord doesn't give me more than He can handle.

I rec'd an interesting call this morning. Honestly, I didn't even catch her name. They are doing road repairs down the street and it caused interference with my cell phone. ANYWAY. She started to relay to me a story of her father having hip replacement surgery, and subsequently coming down with MRSA. Sound familiar? She apparently did a web search on MRSA and found this blog, and my story about my mom's surgery. And I'm so glad she did. I was able to tell her of my mom's experience, and I think I was able to calm her concerns a bit. If she is reading this I hope she let's me know how things work out for her dad.

I have to take DS #2 to get more labwork after school. He had some done on Thursday, but apparently his Creatinine numbers were off. Today is for a re-check just to make sure it wasn't a fluke that the numbers were high. He has band practice this evening (he has a youth band at church), and his father and I have an appt this evening. It's going to be interesting to see if we all get to where we are supposed to be at the allotted time.

And speaking of.....I need to go pick up my kids from school. Let the race begin!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home