Monday, May 14, 2007

ailing, ill, indisposed, peaked, run-down, sickened, unwell, infirm, sickly, afflicted, debilitated, out-of-sorts, under-the-weather

in other words, temporarily suffering from a disorder of the body.

I've come down with a cold, I think. Sore throat, sinus pain, and a horrid barking cough. I'm drinking Thera-flu because it claims to rid this ol' girl of her symptoms. It's not happening yet...even after a couple of mugs of it today.

Not how I wanted to spend my Mother's day, but it is what it is.

I did have a lovely dinner (bbq ribs, wings, slaw, catfish, and pecan pie). And my gifts were perfect for me. Hubby got me planter boxes for the front deck, and the plants/flowers to put in them. My mom got me my Marilyn Miglin 112 gift pack. I LOVE this stuff.

A new week starts with temps threatening to soar well into the high 80's. And I will probably be in my bed whoa-ing and being pitiful. At least the cat can overlook my pitifullness. She'll be curled up with me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

Yuck, I'm sorry you are sick Beth! I am glad you had a good mother's day though. I hope you get well soon. By the way, I have just TAGGED you. Visit my blog to see what you need to do.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Hope you feel better soon! Happy belated Mother's Day.

9:45 PM  
Blogger PSBBDesigns said...

Thank you, ladies!

I ditched the Thera-flu and started taking Alka Seltzer Cold & Cough. It broke my fever and body aches, but I still have sinus pain and a seal-like cough.

I'll probably head to the PCP for antibiotics (sinus infection) by Monday. I can't do it this weekend as I am taking part in a community sale.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home