Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm having one of those months...

...I can't seem to do or say anything right to please anyone.

I'm not being mean to anyone at all just honest and observant, but someone inevitably takes it the wrong way. It could be said by someone else and no one would be offended. It's a I-feel-like-I-can't-win situation.

My oldest son feels like the whole world (adults, that is) is out to get him. We all have some ulterior motive to make him miserable. Is this what 16 looks like? I'd rather raise babies for the rest of my life than teenagers.

My creating mojo has left the building. I want to make things but my last eBay item sold on Jan 3! What's up with that? I don't make junk - my Etsy and eBay feedback say so.

This past weekend I took part in a community sale. I SOLD NOTHING. I have a big show coming up in July. I'm wondering why I'm bothering to go. It's a lot of work to not make a dime. I've diversified, I've made new and different things, I've done research to see what the market is wanting...and nothing I've done works.

Now that I have all that out, I think I'm done with my pity party. I just don't know where to turn next.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.
Proverbs 3:5-6

1 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I know exactly how you feel, Beth, trust me! Don't give up though. I think the verse you posted was just perfect because it is at times like these that we need to trust that God has a plan for us and we will get out of this slump we are in. Big hugs!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home